Traduction en construction…
Save 200$ before April 13th
Yoga Retreat in Panama from June 6th to June 18th
This Yoga retreats will help you reconnect with nature in a wonderful jungle meets the sea paradise. We welcome you with our love for yoga and a fresh coconut from June 6th to June 18th in beautiful Palmar Bocas. Daily program includes intensive workshops, meditation and flows. Be part of the experience where we end the night with bond fires under the stars of the beautiful Panama sky.
Your teachers, Gabrielle and Erina will accompany you in this wonderful adventure of self-discovery.
3 easy steps to Save Your Spot!
What you can expect
Cost starting at 1400$
Jungle & Beach Dorm Bed – 1400$
Safari Tent (1 double bed, 2 people) – 1550$ / pers.
(Prices are in US dollars: check exchange rate with your institution)
- Daily meditation, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga classes with Érina& Gabrielle from Yoga Shak
- 9 Specialized Yoga Workshops with Érina& Gabrielle form Yoga Shak
- 1 day Island Excursion
- 12 night accommodation including Tourism Tax
- 2 Vegan meals per day, including tax and service fee
- Boat Transfer from Bocas to Palmar
- Use of all rental equipment (kayaks, SUPs, snorkel gear, board games, pool)
- Fresh coconut upon arrival
- Biodegradable soap
- Wifi throughout the property
What is not Included :
- Flight tickets and transportation to Bocas Town
- Extra meals > we provide 2 meals/day but there are many local restaurants around that will be happy to serve you delicious vegan and non-vegan food between 5-15$/meal
- We recommend that you bring your own yoga mat and other props (Blocks, Straps, Blanket) > Yoga Shak Montreal offer 30% reduction on props for people who participate in this retreat!